Siddartha Educational Academy
Computer Science and Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering graduate is suitably equipped to pursue career in the IT industry, research, or post-graduate studies in the country or abroad. Further through a unique program we promote entrepreneurship in budding engineers.
Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) at SEAT symbolizes the SEAT tradition of excellence as a leader in computer science and engineering. The department is dedicated to education, research and overall excellence.
CSE Graduates capture leading appointments in IT service industries, as well as fuel the Internet, wireless communications, and cross-disciplinary IT Industries. The CSE program at SEAT was started in 2009. Recognized by AICTE and affiliated to JNTUA, Anantapuram the current intake is 120 students.
The CSE Department continues to recruit faculty members with rich experience in academia, industry and research, and support superior research facilities. A large diverse faculty committed to teaching and research teaches CSE classes. Faculty use state-of-art teaching aids to ensure better content delivery and facilitate greater student interaction. Faculty commitment to excellence in teaching has been recognized and honored with numerous engineering and institution teaching awards. In addition to classes, students also have the opportunity to interact with faculty through student mentoring.
Major Events and Achievements
- The CSE Department regularly organizes national Workshops, seminars, student symposia, short-term training program and value-added courses. This provides a wide range of opportunities for faculty and students to bring out their potential and innovative skills in a variety of fields. The department regularly conducts workshops on current trends in computer technology.
- The CSE Department effectively prepares students to pursue leadership, technical, and management positions in a variety of industries. Students have obtained successful placements at leading companies like Cognizant, Global Edge, Tech Mahindra, IBM etc.
- The future of Computing and IT systems rests here. The department’s mission is to advance, evolve and enhance Computer Science and Software Engineering fundamentals to build the intellectual capital of research and students. The department is witnessing a period of exciting growth and opportunity propelled by the top ranking it achieved recently. CSE boasts a vibrant student body of about 480 undergraduate and 48 postgraduate students and a stellar faculty of professors and lecturers.
To become a center of excellence in the field of Computer Science and Engineering that produces innovative, skillful, socially responsible and ethical professionals.
- To provide a balanced curriculum with engineering fundamentals, modern technologies and research
- To provide opportunities to solve real-world problems
- To provide opportunities for the overall personal and social skill development
The Department has 480 Systems with Latest Configurations associated with the following Laboratories:
1. C PROGRAMMING LAB
2. DATA STRUCTURS LAB
3. JAVA PROGRAMMING LAB
4. SOFTWARE TESTING LAB
5. OBJECT ORIENTED ANALYSIS AND DESIGN LAB
6. DATA WAREHOUSING AND MINING LAB
7. WEB AND INTERNET TECHNOLOGY LAB
8. MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT LAB
9. PYTHON PROGRAMING LAB
10. DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LAB
11. OPERATING SYSTEMS LAB
12. GRID AND CLOUD COMPUTING LAB
For more details on admissions and seat availability ..contact here