Siddartha Educational Academy
SEAT devoutly believes in the system where its inmates like engineering and management students must have a global vision, must be sensitive to cultural variations and must have a deeper understanding of the dimensional change of engineering, technology and management aspects. To prepare our students, SEAT imparts specialized coaching under the aegis of its phenomenal “Placement Cell”.
Constitution of Placement Cell :
The Placement cell constitutes of:
- Chief Placement Officer
- Two Additional Placement Officers
- Chief Placement Officer with the support of Additional Placement Officers conducts ON-CAMPUS and OFF-CAMPUS drives for both Engineering and MBA students.
- The chief placement officer signs MOUs with IT, Core and Pdon-II Companies across the country.
- The additional placement officers set question papers regarding Reasoning, aptitude and English language and conduct periodical exams to SEAT inmates.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and SEAT alumni.
- To arrange industrial visits and in-plant training.
- To arrange final semester project of the students.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed or students.
- SEAT has tied up with an esteemed placement training institute in Tirupati namely, CAREER LAUNCHER and imparts a long term coaching spanning more than 100 hours. The program includes: Aptitude , Reasoning, English Language, Group Discussion Skills, Interview Skills, Soft Skills, Inter Personal Skills
- SEAT has also tied up with BARKLAY GROUP OF SOLUTIONS a pioneer and internationally reputed SOFT SKILL TRAINING people who trained the students of SEAT in two sessions during November and January 2016-2017 for the 3rd and 4th year students (The program lasted for about 200 hours).
Placement Consortium :
As part of its social outreach programme, SEAT has formed a placement Consortium to help the engineering and MBA students of neighboring colleges. Students from these colleges in the nearby towns of Srikalahasti, Puttur, Madanapalle, and Chittoor benefit immensely form this Consortium. Reputed companies like J-Spiders/Q-Spiders, Experis IT, Avenue IT Solutions, OPPO, Hinduja Global Solutions, Titanium, etc., have conducted campus interviews and recruited students through the Consortium.
Mr. P. Swaminath
Director , Training and Placements (TAP)
Phone : +91 9502213116 , 9885463442
E_Mail : email@example.com
For more details on admissions and seat availability ..contact here