Siddartha Educational Academy
IQAC (Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
* To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the
academic and administrative performance of the College
* To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through
internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
To develop systematic quality process in the college for evolving, enhancing and sustaining excellence in it’s academic and administrative practices and to set benchmarks for their periodic evaluation.
To promote innovative practices to continuously improve the effectiveness of the teaching-learning experiences of the staff and students.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the college for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the institutional quality.
|1||Dr. K Rajasekhar||Principal||CE||Chairman|
|8||Dr.C.Chandra Mohan Reddy||Professor||JNTUA||External Expert|
|9||Mr.Venkateswara Raju||Rtd.AGM||ECIL||External Expert|
|10||Mr.M.N.Naidu||Senior Administrative Officer||OFFICE||Member|
For more details on admissions and seat availability ..contact here